ATLAS OIL'S USER AGREEMENT
- Availability: of (https://atlasoil.africa) We will endeavour to ensure that (https://atlasoil.africa) is available 24 hours per day without any interruptions. However, we reserve the right to make (https://atlasoil.africa) unavailable at any time or to restrict access to parts or all of (https://atlasoil.africa) without notice. (https://atlasoil.africa) is a general information service. We will endeavour not to make it misleading, but we cannot represent that the information accessible on or via (https://atlasoil.africa) is accurate, not-misleading, complete or up to date. Use of (https://atlasoil.africa) is designed for your personal, non-commercial use and you must not use it in any other way without our consent. Except as permitted under applicable law, you must not use, copy, translate, publish, licence or sell (https://atlasoil.africa) or any materials or information in (https://atlasoil.africa) or the structure, overall style and program code of (https://atlasoil.africa) without our consent. If you wish to make a request for consent, please contact email@example.com.
- Your Contributions: You agree to only use (https://atlasoil.africa) for lawful purposes and that any information that you provide in connection with, or which forms part of, (https://atlasoil.africa) will be, as far as you are aware, true and accurate and will not infringe any copyright or trade mark, or any right of privacy, publicity or personality or any other right, whether registered or unregistered, of any other nature or any person, or be obscene or libellous or blasphemous or defamatory and you agree to indemnify us against all claims, proceedings, damages, liabilities and costs, including legal costs arising out of your breach of this term. We cannot make any assurances about the information or contribution made by any other user and you should exercise caution before acting or otherwise relying upon any information you obtain via the https://atlasoil.africa.
- Links: (https://atlasoil.africa) includes links to other internet sites. Without limiting what we say elsewhere, we make no representations or warranties about those sites or their content, nor that the links work. If you wish to link to (https://atlasoil.africa) you may only do so at (https://atlasoil.africa). Details of our linking arrangements may be obtained from firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Intellectual property: (https://atlasoil.africa) its style and structure, and the materials and information on (https://atlasoil.africa) of (https://atlasoil.africa) are protected by copyright and other intellectual property rights, and may not be used by you except as expressly provided in this User Agreement. The authors of the documents in (https://atlasoil.africa) assert their moral rights. (https://atlasoil.africa) and Atlas Oil are registered trade marks of Atlas Oil & Chemical CC.
- Our Liability: Since a substantial part of (https://atlasoil.africa) is both free and available to all, it is a condition that your use of (https://atlasoil.africa) is at your own risk. We shall not be liable to you or in breach of this User Agreement for any delay or failure to perform any obligation if the delay or failure is due to a cause beyond our reasonable control including, without limitation, the blocking or restricting of information to and/or from our network. Except as expressly provided in this User agreement, we disclaim any further representations, warranties, conditions or other terms, express or implied, by statute, collaterally or otherwise, including but not limited to implied warranties, conditions or other terms of satisfactory quality, fitness for a particular purpose or reasonable care and skill. Save as provided below, we disclaim all and will not be liable in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence) or otherwise arising in connection with this User Agreement or the (https://atlasoil.africa) for: (i) consequential, indirect or special loss or damage; or (ii) any loss of goodwill or reputation; or (iii) any economic losses (including loss of revenues, profits, contracts, business or anticipated savings), in each case, even if we have been advised of the possibility of such loss or damage and howsoever incurred. Our maximum liability to you in contract, tort (including, without limitation, negligence) or otherwise arising in connection with this User Agreement or the (https://atlasoil.africa) shall be limited. Notwithstanding any other provision of this User Agreement, we will be liable to you without limit for any death or personal injury caused by our negligence and to the extent that liability arises and for liability arising from statements made fraudulently by us.
- Small Print: Either of us may terminate this User Agreement at any time. You may not transfer any of your rights or delegate any of your obligations under this User Agreement without our prior written consent. If we fail to enforce any provision of this User Agreement, that failure will not preclude us from enforcing either that provision (or any similar provision) on a later occasion. Nothing in this User Agreement shall confer on any third party any benefit or the right to enforce any term of the User Agreement. This User Agreement is governed by South African law and any dispute connected with this agreement is subject to the exclusive jurisdiction of the South African courts. Nothing in this User Agreement affects your statutory rights as a consumer.
- Complaints: If you believe that your intellectual property or other rights are being infringed on/by (https://atlasoil.africa) , or if you are dissatisfied with (https://atlasoil.africa) or any aspect of our service, in the first instance please contact email@example.com or on (+27)11 917 4220.
- Why we collect it: We collect information about you so that we can personalise your use of the site, assist your use of the site and improve the site generally. Depending upon your selections for our data protection questions we may arrange for you to be sent information about related products and services from us and carefully selected third parties (see section 4). You may update the answers to your questions at any time.
- Who we disclose it to:
- We will only pass on information about you as an individual (as opposed to aggregate information) to third parties to enable us to perform services requested by you or with your prior consent.
- If you give your consent, we will pass your contact details to third parties who may then occasionally send communications to you to provide information, offers and services that may be of interest to you.
- We will only pass on information about you as an individual (as opposed to aggregate information) to third parties overseas to enable us to perform services requested by you.
Data Protection: The preamble to the Protection of Personal Information Bill, 2009 (“POPI”) states that it will regulate, in harmony with international standards, the processing of personal information by public and private bodies in a manner that gives effect to the right to privacy subject to justifiable limitations that are aimed at protecting other rights and important interests.
- Users of (https://.atlasoil.africa) acknowledge that Atlas Oil & Chemical CC takes the protection of personal information seriously, and in particular the compliance with data privacy laws such as POPI.
- Security: Keeping information about you secure is very important to us and certain sections of the site may encrypt data using SSL or a comparable standard. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. As a result, whilst we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information which you send to us, and you do so at your own risk.
- Automated decisions: Parts of (https://.atlasoil.africa) and our billing process (which is transacted via PayGqte are automatic and we may process your personal data as part of (https://.atlasoil.africa) and the billing process.
- Accessing and updating your personal information: We will always let you have a copy of personal information we have about you, should you request it, and you may correct it if you wish. Instructions about how to do this are available from firstname.lastname@example.org.
Returns, Refunds and Exchanges Policy
- How To Return An Item: The item or product that you purchased from us must be in its original container and still be sealed or unopened, and the packaging or container it you received it in must be in an undamaged condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. Product that has been opened or partially used will not be accepted for return or exchange. You must return the item within 30 days of your purchase.
- Please email pictures of the unopened product to email@example.com to request a refund/return and we will respond to you on whether a return will be acknowledged and granted. A tracking # will be assigned to your return.
- Return of product is for your own account, please deliver your product to: Returns Department, Tracking #, Atlas Oil & Chemical CC, 37 Turf Rd, Muswelldale, Boksburg, Gauteng, South Africa, 1459
- Include with your returned product a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt.
- Return Fee: All items are subject to a 10% administration fee, this will be deducted from your refund should your retune be accepted and authorised. We do not refund the original shipping and handling fees that you paid on the order.
- Exchanges: If you incorrectly ordered a product and it was delivered as per the order you may exchange it for a different product provided all the requirements mentioned above can be met. Please mail pictures of the product to firstname.lastname@example.org you will still be subject to a restocking fee and will again be billed for the second shipping cost of the product to you.
- Accepted Methods of Payment: We only accept the following Credit Cards: Visa and Master Card. We also accept EFT’s / Bank Transfers and International Funds Transfers for orders that don’t lend themselves to credit card purchasing due to the size of the transaction and or where order are from cross border or international customers. If your payment is an EFT’s / Bank Transfer or International Funds Transfers the funds will have to reflect in our account before despatch of any product take place, this applies even more so to cross border and international customers.
- Credit Card Charges: Your credit card will be charged when you place your order. If we are not able to fulfill your order for any reason your credit card will be refunded.
- Turnaround: All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm. We are not in control of transport time frames of third parties such as outsourced couriers or freight & logistics companies. We will however endeavour to inform you of ETA’s communicated to us as accurately and timeously as possible.
- Carriers: We use the following carriers to deliver our orders: KGS Express, DHL and Earth Logistics.
- Shipping Rates & Order Tracking: If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. If you are located in Gauteng and your order is less than 5 tons shipping will be free. The rate charged for the shipping of your orders greater than 5 tons or outside of Gauteng is based on the volumetric weight of your products, and your location. Your product will be shipped Cost Insurance & Freight Incoterm (CIF). Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to decline or cancel your order should you wish to do so. Should it be necessary to first confirm a shipping rate for your order, your order will be directed and saved in a WIP store page, and we will contact you directly regarding your order to confirm your acceptance of the freight cost before proceeding with the order.
- Back Orders: If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.
This policy covers how we use your personal information. We take your privacy SERIOUSLY and will take all measures to protect your personal information.
- What Information Do We Collect?: We only collect information that we need that is related to your order. This includes your: Billing Address, Shipping Address, Email Address and Credit Card Information. In addition we also collect information on your IP address, browser type, and Refer URL data. We use this data to prevent hacking attempts, help us know what web browsers people are using, and find out where our visitors are coming from so that we can improve our marketing.
- How Is My Information Used?: Your information is only used to fill your order. We do not sell or redistribute your information to ANYONE.
- Security and Storage: Only your order data billing, shipping, and order contents data is stored on our server. This information is encrypted using a Secure Sockets Layer before it is transmitted over a web server. We do not store your Credit Card data.
- Cookies and Browser Information : Cookies are small files that reside on your computer and allow us to recognize you on your next visit or store your shopping cart contents. We use them only to track this information.
- Country Domicile: atlasoil.africa is governed by the laws of South Africa and Atlas Oil & Chemical CC chooses its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature: 37 Turf Rd, Muswelldale, Boksburg, Gauteng, South Africa, 1459.
- Transaction Currency: All transactions on this website are conducted in South Africa Rand’s (ZAR) and subject to the provisions of the South African Reserve Bank (SARB) and the South Africa Revenue Service (SARS).
- Cancellation Policy:
Orders can be cancelled or amended prior to being physically dispatched this means before leaving our premises. Failing which, if good are fully paid for the full delivery service will be completed.