Shipping, Returns, Refunds and Exchanges Policy
Shipping, Returns, Refunds and Exchanges Policy
- How To Return An Item: The item or product that you purchased from us must be in its original container and still be sealed or unopened, and the packaging or container it you received it in must be in an undamaged condition to be returned, unless there is a manufacturer defect. Product that has been opened or partially used will not be accepted for return or exchange. You must return the item within 30 days of your purchase.
- Please email pictures of the unopened product to email@example.com to request a refund/return and we will respond to you on whether a return will be acknowledged and granted. A tracking # will be assigned to your return.
- Return of product is for your own account, please deliver your product to: Returns Department, Tracking #, Atlas Oil & Chemical (Pty) Ltd., 37 Turf Rd, Muswelldale, Boksburg, Gauteng, South Africa, 1459
- Include with your returned product a signed letter stating the reason for your return and the original receipt.
- Accepted Methods of Payment: We only accept the following Credit Cards: Visa and Master Card. We also accept EFT’s / Bank Transfers and International Funds Transfers for orders that don’t lend themselves to credit card purchasing due to the size of the transaction and or where order are from cross border or international customers. If your payment is an EFT’s / Bank Transfer or International Funds Transfers the funds will have to reflect in our account before despatch of any product take place, this applies even more so to cross border and international customers.
- Credit Card Charges: Your credit card will be charged when you place your order. If we are not able to fulfil your order for any reason your credit card will be refunded.
- Turnaround: All orders are shipped within 48 hours Monday – Friday 8am – 5pm. We are not in control of transport time frames of third parties such as outsourced couriers or freight & logistics companies. We will however endeavour to inform you of ETA’s communicated to us as accurately and timeously as possible.
- Carriers: We use the following carriers to deliver our orders: KGS Express, DHL and Earth Logistics.
- Shipping Rates & Order Tracking: If a tracking # is provided by the shipping carrier, we will update your order with the tracking information. If you are located in Gauteng and your order is less than 5 tons shipping will be free. The rate charged for the shipping of your orders greater than 5 tons or outside of Gauteng is based on the volumetric weight of your products, and your location. Your product will be shipped Cost Insurance & Freight Incoterm (CIF). Before the final checkout page you will be shown what the cost of shipping will be, and you will have a chance to decline or cancel your order should you wish to do so. Should it be necessary to first confirm a shipping rate for your order, your order will be directed and saved in a WIP store page, and we will contact you directly regarding your order to confirm your acceptance of the freight cost before proceeding with the order.
- Back Orders: If an item goes on back order we will ship you the part of your order that is in stock. When the item becomes available we will ship you the rest of your order. You will not be charged any additional shipping and handling for the second shipment.
This policy covers how we use your personal information. We take your privacy SERIOUSLY and will take all measures to protect your personal information.
- What Information Do We Collect?: We only collect information that we need that is related to your order. This includes your: Billing Address, Shipping Address, Email Address and Credit Card Information. In addition we also collect information on your IP address, browser type, and Refer URL data. We use this data to prevent hacking attempts, help us know what web browsers people are using, and find out where our visitors are coming from so that we can improve our marketing.
- How Is My Information Used?: Your information is only used to fill your order. We do not sell or redistribute your information to ANYONE.
- Security and Storage: Only your order data billing, shipping, and order contents data is stored on our server. This information is encrypted using a Secure Sockets Layer before it is transmitted over a web server. We do not store your Credit Card data.
- Cookies and Browser Information : Cookies are small files that reside on your computer and allow us to recognize you on your next visit or store your shopping cart contents. We use them only to track this information.
- Country Domicile: atlasoil.africa is governed by the laws of South Africa and Atlas Oil & Chemical (Pty) Ltd. chooses its domicilium citandi et executandi for all purposes under this agreement, whether in respect of court process, notice or other documents or communication of whatsoever nature: 37 Turf Rd, Muswelldale, Boksburg, Gauteng, South Africa, 1459.
- Transaction Currency: All transactions on this website are conducted in South Africa Rand’s (ZAR) and subject to the provisions of the South African Reserve Bank (SARB) and the South Africa Revenue Service (SARS).
- Cancellation Policy: Orders can be cancelled or amended prior to being physically dispatched this means before leaving our premises. Failing which, if good are fully paid for the full delivery service will be completed.