- Consent: The POPI Act requires us to obtain your consent to possess and process your personal information. By agreeing to the terms and conditions mentioned in this policy, or continuing to use this platform or our website, you consent to us having and processing your personal information in line with this policy. You have the right to revoke this consent at any time and request the removal of any of your personal information from our data base. Please keep in mind when requesting the removal of your personal information, that in adherence to your removal request, we will no longer be able to deliver the required service to you when any or all of your personal information has been removed from our data base.
- Removal of Personal Information: You have the right to request the removal of your personal information from our data base, however please keep in mind when submitting your request, that we will no longer be able to assist you as required when your personal information has been removed. Any removal request can be sent to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- Why we collect it: We collect information about you so that we can personalise your use of the site, assist your use of the site and improve the site generally. Depending upon your selections for our data protection questions we may arrange for you to be sent information about related products and services from us and carefully selected third parties (see section 4). You may update the answers to your questions at any time.
- Who we disclose it to:
- We will only pass on information about you as an individual (as opposed to aggregate information) to third parties to enable us to perform services requested by you or with your prior consent.
- If you give your consent, we will pass your contact details to third parties who may then occasionally send communications to you to provide information, offers and services that may be of interest to you.
- We will only pass on information about you as an individual (as opposed to aggregate information) to third parties overseas to enable us to perform services requested by you.
Data Protection: The preamble to the Protection of Personal Information Bill, 2009 (“POPI”) states that it will regulate, in harmony with international standards, the processing of personal information by public and private bodies in a manner that gives effect to the right to privacy subject to justifiable limitations that are aimed at protecting other rights and important interests.
- Users of (https://.atlasoil.africa) acknowledge that Atlas Oil & Chemical (Pty) Ltd. takes the protection of personal information seriously, and in particular the compliance with data privacy laws such as POPI.
- Security: Keeping information about you secure is very important to us and certain sections of the site may encrypt data using SSL or a comparable standard. However, no data transmission over the Internet can be guaranteed to be totally secure. As a result, whilst we strive to protect your personal information, we cannot ensure or warrant the security of any information which you send to us, and you do so at your own risk.
- Automated decisions: Parts of (https://.atlasoil.africa) and our billing process (which is transacted via PayGqte are automatic and we may process your personal data as part of (https://.atlasoil.africa) and the billing process.
- Accessing and updating your personal information: We will always let you have a copy of personal information we have about you, should you request it, and you may correct it if you wish. Instructions about how to do this are available from email@example.com.